Rules and Regulations for pets
- Only dogs and cats are allowed.
- An additional charge for pets is 500 baht/pet/night or 6,000 baht/month for the first and
2,000 baht/month for the second, excluding 10% service charge, limited to 2 pets per room.
- Show proof of rabies vaccination of all dogs and allow the staff to check the pets before
- Pets must be given monthly flea and tick medication, clean and free of ticks or fleas as
they can be a carrier of disease to other tenants.
- Pets up to 20 kg. (Small and medium breed)
- In case pets are taken out of the room, they must be on a leash, bag, or animal cage every
- The resort does not provide pet supplies such as cages, leashes, dishes, food pellets, cloth
or bedding, etc.
- The resort will provide garbage bags for disposing of pet waste for rooms with pets. In the
case of pets peeing, pooping in the room or in the resort area, it must be cleaned and odor
eliminated. Including tying garbage bags for disposing of pet waste completely so that it
does not emit bad smells to disturb co-residents.
- For areas that allow animals to excrete, it is necessary to excrete inside the room only. It
is not allowed to excrete on the balcony in front of the room and the resort area as it will
interrupt the view of other rooms. And if you take the pet to excrete outside the resort,
you will be responsible for your own pets in order not to cause annoyance to neighbors, and
if there are conflicts, the resort will not be responsible in all cases.
- The resort does not allow pets to stay in the room alone. If the tenant does not comply with
the rules, the tenant has to pay a fine of 1,000 baht and the resort will not be held liable
for any damage, losses, including any accidents to pets or tenant's property.
- Pets are strictly forbidden to sleep on mattresses and sofas. And do not use all kinds of
resort fabrics to share with pets. Including all containers of the resort, if detected, the
tenant will be responsible for the value of the items.
- The resort does not allow pets to swim in the swimming pool. If detected or received a
complaint, the tenant will be responsible for the pool cleaning fee.
- The tenant is responsible for all damage caused by your pet during their stay. The damage
value will be charged according to the resort's policy.
- The garden area around the resort is an open area and may be disturbed by other animals. The
tenant should closely supervise your pet. In the event of a lost, dangerous pet injury,
sickness, death during stay, or causing trouble to other guests, the tenant must be
responsible for all, and the resort is not responsible in any case.
- The resort does not allow the following breeds of dogs: Rottweiler, Bangkaew, Thai
Ridgeback, Doberman, German Shepherd, American Pit Bull Terrier, Bull Terrier, and pets that
the resort has assessed to have a unique personality or are aggressive.
- Pets should understand some body language, such as scolding, calling, or giving time to
- Pets must not have an unpleasant smell or look dirty.
- The resort reserves the right to move or refuse to stay with us in the event that pets are
noisy to other tenants or cause bad pollution within the resort area.
- If the tenant does not follow the rules or there is a complaint from another tenant that
your pet is disturbed 3 times or more, the resort requires the tenant to leave the property
immediately and reserves the right not to refund the security deposit.
- These terms are subject to change as appropriate.
Note: If there is an emergency or your pet is ill, you can get medical
treatment quickly at follows:
- Chao Fah Andaman Animal Hospital (Tel. 076 384 365)
- Vetmed Animal Hospital Phuket (Tel. 083 949 1664)
- RTB Animal Hospital (Tel. 076 213 464)
- I RAK PET Hospital Phuket (Tel. 092 444 0424)
- Phuket Animal Hospital (Tel. 076 222 362)